I am looking for creative & athletic film folk to join me to capture Hong Kong’s iconic old school endurance event. I have been involved on a voluntary basis with the Hong Kong Four Trails Ultra Challenge for most years since it started. It is also by far one of the toughest events to cover (298km over Hong Kong’s 4 major trails both day & night). The past few editions have found me shooting ‘live images’ from the course and this year, we are going to turn up the creative dial and mix in some filming of the 2019 edition.
We will retain the DNA of the event & avoid commercials, sponsorship & branding but recognise the large following & interest that this event has attracted over the years & so we are looking to recruit a small team of people who can film the 4 trails action as it unfolds. This will be then be available via the 4 Trails social media for the many people who follow along every year.
I am looking to recruit & work closely with a small creative & fit film team to capture the 4 Trails 2019 event. Qualities & skills required:
- Likeminded & wiling to work on this event on a voluntary basis.
- Competent in filming while running with use of gimbal etc.
- Have own filming equipment to use for the 4 Trails 2019.
- Low attrition rate with filming (high probability of getting it right with no take two)
- Available to work long hours on February 6th, 7th & 8th 2019
- physically fit with ability to carry filming equipment across challenging terrain
- can work under pressure & deliver footage quickly
- sense of humour (essential)
If you want to apply to be part of this team then send click here & send a message with how you fit the criteria.